Introducing the COZYROC Marketo Integration with support for integration and migration of Marketo data. Our Marketo configuration file, along with our REST adapters and connection manager, work in conjunction with Microsoft’s SQL Service Integration Services (SSIS) to provide data integration capabilities for the Marketo service. The COZYROC Marketo Integration makes it easy to integrate or migrate data to and from the Marketo service.
- No programming is required to use the COZYROC components
- DBAs can quickly and easily develop integration packages because configuration follows the same guidelines and principles used by the standard out-of-the-box SSIS components.
- Modify parameters dynamically at runtime
- Use external input at runtime to choose different Marketo data based on date or other criteria you specify.
- Simple Pricing: One low price for our entire SSIS+ library
- More SSIS add-ins for less money than any other integration tool on the market
- COZYROC provides high performance components
- There’s no need for a trade-off between price and performance when you use COZYROC’s components
- Always uses the recommended API to preserve data integrity
- Use of the recommended Marketo API eliminates the risk of data corruption.
- Ultimate Flexibility
- Use any application, service or database supported by SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) or COZYROC’s toolkit as the source or destination for Marketo data.
- Support for dynamic data flows at runtime
- Our innovative Data Flow Task Plus eliminates the need to update packages when your metadata changes, thereby minimizing your maintenance time and effort.
Available on the market since 2017, COZYROC’s Marketo integration package makes it easy to integrate or migrate data to and from the Marketo service and will preserve the integrity of your data by always using the recommended API. You can use any application, service or database supported by SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) or COZYROC’s toolkit as the source or destination for Marketo data. The toolkit is easy to use and follows the same guidelines and principles used by the standard out-of-the-box SSIS components. The Marketo integration package consists of three main parts:
- REST Connection Manager – Stores the credentials and functionality for connecting to the Marketo service.
- Well documented API for use by user-defined scripts.
- Has the ability to recover from intermittent service disruptions.
- REST Source component – Retrieves data from the Marketo service.
- One or more filters may be specified for data retrieval.
- The record and the filter criteria can be modified at runtime using variables and an expression.
- Supports Marketo Custom Objects.
- REST Destination component – Writes data to the Marketo service.
- Supports four actions on the Marketo service: Create, Update, Delete and Upsert.
- Provides information about records with errors as well as the record identifier for new records, updated records, and deleted records.
- Field names are automatically mapped if they match.
- Supports Marketo Custom Objects.
- Supports duplicate detection using an ID field that you specify.
The COZYROC Marketo Integration also includes the powerful and elegant Data Flow Task Plus, not found in any other competitive product on the market. Data Flow Task Plus allows creation of dynamic data flows at runtime and can be used with COZYROC’s REST adapters. You can create processes where the addition or deletion of Marketo fields doesn’t necessitate modification of existing SSIS packages. This powerful feature requires no programming skills to use and greatly simplifies your maintenance efforts.
- Bi-direction integration
- Integrate Custom Objects
- Supports REST
- Support for 3 write actions