Sureshot Marketo Integration
Instantly Assess and Improve Your Data Quality in Marketo
Gain 20/20 data visibility with the Sureshot Marketo integration, a dashboard that integrates seamlessly many data sources across your martech stack. Designed to enable you to do more with your data, Sureshot allows you to:
- Measure the marketability of your Marketo Smart Lists at any time
- Gauge the quality of data in real-time or historically
- Identify and append your total addressable market (TAM)
- Locate and eliminate data issues such as invalid email addresses and phone numbers
- Track data trends, improvements, baselines, and benchmarks
Know the Quality of Every Segment
See data quality metrics segment-by-segment, measure the quality of segment data over time, and identify and fix gaps in each segment.
Evaluate Data Via Trends and Scores
Provide a standard set of scoring metrics for data quality, identify when issues occur by monitoring data over time, and track and share data baselines.
Reach Your Total Addressable Market
Compare your segments to the universe of contacts and accounts, identify missing data, and know you are reaching the largest audience.
Connect & Manage Data Automatically
Continually update the dashboard from multiple data sources, trigger data validation and enrichment automatically, and send lists to connected sources.
The Sureshot Marketo integration works by entering your REST API credentials scans your database on a nightly basis. Sureshot has been optimized to limit the number of API calls it uses and does not store any of your contact information in order to provide the utmost in data security. Sureshot automatically integrates to your Marketo lists in order to measure the quality of specified marketing segments.
- See Segment Data Clearly
- Measure and Score Data Quality
- Reach Your Total Market
- Automatically Validate Data